Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lee Kuan Yew


I've watched the live show of Lee Kuan Yew's State Funeral. It's full of sadness. 

I didn't know much about him, and what he did for his country, I just know that he lead Singapore to independent. But, what I can clearly saw, was the love for their country's founding prime minister of the citizens.

That day of State Funeral, was a raining day. Even that, the citizens willingly to stay at the road that the body of Lee Kuan Yew pass by, and greet him with the last greetings. This is not about to force the citizens to greet him, but a willingly. This shows that the citizens really love him so much, and really appreciate what he done for the country. 

Then, I was thinking that one day if our prime minister was gone, what will we citizens do?

No comments:

Post a Comment