Thursday, April 16, 2015

Father Gabriel of The Walking Dead


Father Gabriel was a new characters for Walking Dead Season 5, which use to be a godfather in a church, used to be saving life.

But recently, he's kind of like having to personality which play as a bad guy among a group of good guys. He betrayed the peoples who saved him, and mischief them as bad guys. He says that the peoples was a demon with angle skin, and trying to kill someone but without using him own hand. Then, he can't bear the guilt of doing such things and wanted to get himself killed, but at the end he still afraid to be dead.

When I see what he had done, I see a part of me, what I really was, what I was hiddening under me that other people don't see. And what I've done behind them. I doesn't wanted to face the things I've done wrong, and then, lies comes, and more lies to cover it, like a rolling snowball.

Human, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment