Saturday, January 24, 2015

One Piece: Trust and Friendship

I believe that there are a lot of people that had read the Japan famous comic "One Piece" before.
The story of it is about the ship of pirates that had their own dream and sail over the world together to archive their goal.
The main value of the story is about trust and friendship, which had been mention for many many times in the comic. The whole ship of pirates of 9, trust each and everyone very much, until they can fight until dead for each other. Even when their very own first met, even being betrayed temporary, even they are enemy, they also trust each other.
But, is it really wise to do that in the actual life?
As these years I've been through in my secondary school life, I came out with a quote: Trust no one but yourself. It doesn't mean that I didn't trust my friend 100% but maybe like 70~80%. And it doesn't mean that I didn't give it a try. I tried to trust my friends for many times, but end up with something feels like being betrayed, by just a very small thing. I didn't like the feeling of being betrayed. For me, it's more like a heart-broken more then betray. As I tried to trust other people of many times, I am tired for it, no matter is crying or "repairing" my heart. I just don't feel like being a tool.
But still, I trust everyone for the first time we meet. You can joke around with me, I can fool with you too~~ But really, don't joke with me about something serious, because that's the thing which make the trust of me to you drops.
Well, I am really very friendly if we are close enough. Those who are close to me will certainly know that haha~XD And I am so sorry for being cool for all time, but REALLY please don't mind my angry-looking and thick eyebrow, I'm a friendly guy actually but just a little bit shy, but I'll try ><

No comments:

Post a Comment