Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It has been a year since I updated my last post.
I am not a person that really write blog actually haha xD

I will starting to post something that also related to my assignment for this semester.
I am now Year 2 Semester 2 student, 1 more year left to graduate.
Hope everything will be good as planned.

For the first week of 3D Animation II, our lecture, Mr Simon had asked us to draw expressions of our own face, so here they are, my drawing.

(Some of them maybe look weird because there were actually more shadings that the original piece. These are all scanned pieces so it had brightened a bit.)

!!!!!Caution!!!!!

These images may burn you eyes. Watch with a fire extinguisher.

!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!
!!!!!Caution!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment